Online Learning is a FREE program that lets you learn from the convenience of your office or home. Save time and travel costs by accessing job-related courses anytime, anywhere!
The Online Learning course catalog includes thousands of courses in topics such as:
- Business Skills, Computer Skills, and Personal Development courses
- Partnership Labor-Management courses: Working with the Contract and Labor-Management Committee Basics
- Individuals with an online learning license can also access thousands of digital books and videos.
Online Certificate Programs
A certificate program is a series of online courses on a single topic that must be completed by a certain date. To take these online courses, participants need access to a computer, an Internet connection and have an Online Learning License.
Information on the Statewide Learning Management System
All of the Partnership's online courses are offered through the Statewide Learning Management System (SLMS). SLMS is a web-based application used to manage, deliver, and track training for all NYS employees. Get help getting started using online learning in SLMS.
Statewide Online Learning License Guidelines
Statewide guidelines for the use of online learning by all CSEA-represented NYS employees have been developed. View the Guidelines [pdf].
- View Getting Started Tutorials
- Frequently Asked Questions
- View Online Learning Course Catalog
- Partnership Catalogs, Applications, and Publications
- Online Learning Promotional Flyer
- Interview Portfolios for Certificate Programs
- View a list of helpful online learning and SLMS resources