Online Learning is a FREE program that lets you learn from the convenience of your office or home. Save time and travel costs by accessing job-related courses anytime, anywhere!
The Online Learning course catalog includes thousands of courses in topics such as:
- Business Skills, Computer Skills, and Personal Development courses
- Safety and Health courses
- Partnership Labor-Management courses: Working with the Contract and Labor-Management Committee Basics
- Individuals with an online learning license can also access thousands of digital books and videos.
Online Certificate Programs
A certificate program is a series of online courses on a single topic that must be completed by a certain date. To take these online courses, participants need access to a computer and an Internet connection.
Information on the Statewide Learning Management System
All of the Partnership's online courses are offered through the Statewide Learning Management System (SLMS). SLMS is a web-based application used to manage, deliver, and track training for all NYS employees. Get help getting started using online learning in SLMS or view a list of helpful online learning and SLMS resources.
Statewide Online Learning License Guidelines
Statewide guidelines for the use of online learning by all CSEA-represented NYS employees have been developed. View the Guidelines [pdf].
- View Getting Started Tutorials
- Frequently Asked Questions
- View Online Learning Course Catalog
- Partnership Catalogs, Applications, and Publications
- Online Learning Promotional Flyer
- Interview Portfolios for Certificate Programs