Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Basics
- Partnership Course Catalog
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Basics
This course helps participants gain knowledge about the basic operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of air conditioning and refrigeration systems. Refrigerant recovery, recycling, and reclaiming will also be discussed in order to heighten awareness of the environmental safeguards employees need to maintain when working with these systems. By the end of the class, participants will be able to:
- Identify how basic refrigeration and air conditioning systems work.
- Acquire a basic knowledge about how to install, operate, and maintain refrigerators and air conditioners.
- Demonstrate effective safety practices for air conditioning and refrigeration systems.